Saturday 22 August 2015

Top 5 Book Favourites!

Hey Guys!

Today I am doing something a little different, and that is my top 5 favourite books. You may not know that I'm actually quite a big reader, and love to read! So today, I decided to tell you guys my top 5 favourite books, and, if you have any suggestions for me, I would love it if you left comments in the comments section below. Lets get started!

5. The Body, by R.L Stine. This novel is a thrilling tale, that I read a few years ago and still remember it all. I loved to read this with my friend and all the other books by R.L Stine, definitely a good read.

4. Maze Runner Trilogy, by James Dashner. The books are always better then the movie, so if you have seen Maze Runner, then I would definitely recommended you read the books. There is always so many more details you don't know from the movie in the book!

3. Hunger Games Trilogy, By Suzanne Collins. The Hunger Games movie took the world by storm, and so does the books! You can also see what's going to happen next instead of waiting for the movie, you can just read the book, which was exactly what I did!

2. Girl Online, by Zoe Sugg. This a well written book by the YouTube star, Zoella, with over 7million subscribers, was one of the first You Tubers come out with a novel. This book came out last year, and there soon will be two by the end of this year, I can not wait!

1. Paper Towns, by John Green. You may or may not have heard of the famous writer, and YouTube creator John Green, also famous for, The Fault In Our Stars, and has followed it up with paper towns. I love this book gone movie and definitely suggest any of his books.

So, if you are looking for a new book to read, look no further then this list! Show all your friends so that we can get this blog page to 200 page views! We are so close and I am so thankful to every single reader.

Thankyou, Bye xo

No comments:

Post a Comment