Sunday 16 August 2015

Back To School Makeup

Hey Guys!

Welcome to my latest blog post, and today I will be discussing school makeup. Now I know some schools may have strict restrictions against makeup at school and others ay not really be bothered, so this may not suite everyone but I decided to talk about it because it is back to school season for many (even though I live in Australia I still thought it would be fun, hehe) These makeup items I will be showing you are my favourites to wear to school or just a day I am not in the mood for heavy makeup but need a little something. With all that being said, I hope you enjoy!

I first like to prep my skin with the Neutrogena Oil-Free moisturiser with SPF 15. I LOVE the fact it has sunscreen in it because on days I know I am going to be outside it really helps me from getting burnt. It is nice on my skin and keeps it moisturised and a healthy glow. Next I go in with my Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer that I put on any blemishes or redness. It does not have the best coverage but it does give some kind of correction to my skin. I like to pair this with my much loved Rimmel Stay Matted powder which I have purchased twice now. I have talked about this before in early post so you can jut check them! Then, t tame my brows I have too options depending how adventurous you are feeling. First is the Rimmel Brow This Way which is like a brow gel, helpful to fill in them brows as well as keep them in place. Another option is quite similar and that is a clear brow gel. You could use whatever brand you would like but I just happen to have the Elf clear brow AND Clear Mascara, which is something I also do. It helps to separate your lashes and add length and make your eyes look awake. And last but not least you need some sort of lip product and I have chosen the Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Wow crayon in mixed berry. It has such a beautiful scent and colour, just enough to make your lips a little tinted as well as keeping them hydrated.




































These are all of my favourite products I like to use in the mornings before school or a lazy day. These products all work well together and I would definitely recommend them to you all. Don't forget to quick my twitter @/blog_beautybits to keep updated and to follow this blog for loads more beauty stuff!

Thankyou, Byee x

No comments:

Post a Comment