Tuesday 13 January 2015

Welcome To My Blog!

Hi Guys!

Welcome to my blog and my first blog post! The first thing I will address is that this blog is anonymous. I choose to make this anonymous because I want to keep my personal life personal. I hope you understand and keep on reading! So, with that being said, now lets get into the fun stuff like where you can find me, Blogging Beauty Bits other then this blog and what the content will be like :)

Blogging Beauty Bits will have a new blog post every week on either Saturday or Sunday. Each week I will post a blog about my passions and interest which are beauty and fashion. Those post will be like reviews, monthly favourites, beauty essentials, OOTD/W (outfits of the day/week) or something along the lines of that. Occasionally there could be a post about food, a DIY or just lifestyle. You guys can also suggest a post in the comments, use the email address on the left to contact me or even tweet me (when I make the twitter account which should be soon!)

So I think that is everything I had to write about. I really appreciate feedback as it will help me to improve!

Thanks Guys! Bye!

P.S - I know that this was not posted on the weekend but that means that you will have two this week!

2 comments: