Saturday 26 December 2015

What I Got For Christmas 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS!  

OMG guys! It is finally the most wonderful time of the year, Christmas. The time of year where we catch up with friends, family and eat all the food we can. I hope everyone had the best day on Friday, and you received all you wished for. I decided that I would share with you all what I got for Christmas because my favourite video to watch on YouTube is what I got for Christmas, so I thought, hey, bloggers can do that to. I am not going to show you everything because that would take me so long to photograph, type it up, and it will take you a long time to read, so I just picked out some of my favourite gifts to share with you guys. But, before I start I have to say the typical disclaimer that I am not bragging or showing off in anyway, but that is the truth. I would never write this up just to put it in all of your faces, I am extremely thankful for everything I got and couldn't wish for a better family. With all that fun stuff been said, lets get started!

The first thing I received was some Maybelline makeup products. These include the Nudes palette, the Instant Age Rewind concealer, Lash Sensational mascara and Baby skin. I then got a set of three Nyx Butter glosses that I am planning on doing a swatch and review post on, a top coat nail polish and my first EOS lip balm. I also got this awesome makeup bag that is so useful for traveling and going places and the last beauty related thing I got was a perfume by Jessica Mauboy as well as the shower wash and lotion. Next I got two books, Binge by Tyler Oakley and this fashion book that you fill in. I also got this navy blue Nike sports bra and a pair of awesome bikinis. Lastly I got this adorable trendy pen holder that I can not wait to start using. I also got a white Ice watch and some Pandora rings but I completely forget to take pictures.


And there we have it, what I got for Christmas 2015, blog edition. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this, I would really love to know what you all got for Christmas so you can let me know in the comments. If you have tried any of this stuff then I would also like to know your opinion on it and yeah. I hope you guys had a great 2015 and I will see you all in 2016,

BYEEEE! XX

No comments:

Post a Comment