Saturday 12 December 2015

Christmas Wish List

Hey Guys!

Today is my first blog post for the month of December and, with that I decided that I would share my Christmas wish list. This could give you help in what you want to ask for this season, or just general cool things that you want to buy. I would also like to say a disclaimer that I am not expecting everything on this list, that is why it is called a wish list, so I don't want you to think I am bragging. I also am getting back into blogging, again, I have the next three months of  blog ideas all listed and ready for me to draft these holidays so get excited! You should also definitely follow my twitter and this blog to be notified when a new post is up. With all that being said, lets get listing!

The first thing I am wishing for is the Instax share smartphone printer. Basically, it is like a polaroid camera for your phone, except you take and edit the picture on your phone, then send it to the printer with the free app and it comes out just like a polaroid picture. To go hand in hand with that I would like some polaroid film for my printer and polaroid camera because I am always needing that. The next item on my list is by Maybelline, and its the Age Rewind Under Eye concealer, and I just want this to brighten up under my eye, not for age rewind purposes because I don't exactly need that. A very cute set that I have heard quite a bit about is the Australis mini velourlips matte 5 pack in nudes and pink. I have never tried anything from Autralis, let alone there lip products, so I think this will be a good sample and they look really lovely. Some other sets that will help me broaden my makeup skills is the Real Techniques 'Deluxe Gift Set', 'Sculpting Set' and 'Eye lining Set'. I am always needing makeup brushes and I have heard really good things about these so it will be a big help. A pair of shoes made it to my list and it is these black with tan sole sandals with the black strap that covers yours toes, and then another around your ankles with a buckle. I have the white pair and I really like them so I am really wishing for the black pair. The last two items are books and it is the Tyler Oakley Binge book and Zoellas' Girl Online On Tour novel. These are just essential books and I am just so keen to read them!

And that is it, an insight into the things I am wishing for this year. I would really like to know what you guys are wishing for this Christmas, so let me know in the comments bellow or on twitter. Also, thankyou for almost 400 page views, it just feels like yesterday I hit 200. Thank you all for sticking around and I will see you all next Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment