Saturday 24 January 2015

School Makeup Look

Hey Guys! 

This is my second and last instalment to my back to school blog posts! :( In todays post I have mentioned the things I use to do my makeup for school and what I would do. Not everyday of the school year do I put makeup on and to this extent. You too also don't have to put all this makeup on as well. I also would like to mention that my school also has rules for no makeup so this is some what of a 'no makeup', makeup tutorial. So, with that said, lets get started!

My first step is to apply a morning moisturisers with SPF in it. This just helps if you are on the go because it is all in one step. Next, I use concealer anywhere I think is needed, usually around my nose and any redness or imperfections. I don't usually apply it under my eyes because it starts to look like you have applied makeup and that's not really what I want at a school with no makeup rules. To then set everything I use a powder that is slightly translucent so it does not look to heavy and cakey. Next time to tame those brows! I like to use a clear gel to shape them and then I go in and do my lashes with that as well to look more awake. Lastly, I use a tinted lip balm to add some colour and moisturiser my lips!

That's it, my school makeup look! Like I said in the beginning this is not what I do everyday and I don't expect you to do that as well. I really encourage people to be positive about there skin and not always be covering it up. Be sure to check out my twitter account, blog_beautybits and also follow this blog so you can keep up to date! Today is also social Sunday so as soon as you finish reading this go chat to me on twitter! In the comment tell me what your favourite breakfast dish is! Mine would have to be toast on weekdays and bacon on weekends! Thanks guys for all the positive feedback,

Bye!

P.S. I did not put in images because I thought that you could use what you preferred but if you are really stuck you should defiantly check out my makeup essentials blog post here!

No comments:

Post a Comment